Friday 27 March 2015

Remembering Mr Lee Kuan Yew

This tribute was the most meaningful to us as it truly shows how much Mr Lee Kuan Yew has contributed to Singapore. Due to Mr Lee Kuan Yew being such a visionary and putting in so much effort in the development of our country, he transformed us from a third world country to a first world one within 50 years, equipping us with first world services and facilities and drastically improving our lives.

"Compared to many other countries, we are very fortunate to have such amenities and should not take this for granted. We should always remember that none of this would be here without Mr Lee Kuan Yew working tirelessly to help us reach where we are today. Thank you Mr Lee Kuan Yew, for giving up your life to serve and help Singapore." - Lynette

"I would like to thank Mr Lee Kuan Yew for all that he has done. His hard work and perseverance has brought us where we are today. I am thankful for the clean and green Singapore that I live in.
I am thankful for the fact that I am ensured that I will be safe when I am out of my house late at night.
I am also thankful for the transport services set up by Mr Lee Kuan Yew which can bring me to my destination efficiently. 
Thank you Mr Lee Kuan Yew. " - Aniksha

"This impacted me most as I realised what I have in Singapore is all due to Lee Kuan Yew's lifetime's dedication and effort to improve the life of Singaporeans and that I took them for granted. This tribute made me more thankful to Lee Kuan Yew." - Seraphina

"It shows how much Mr Lee has build singapore from the ground up, changing it to what it is today. We must remember everything mentioned is something that Mr Lee worked hard for." - Serena

"This tribute shows how Mr Lee Kuan Yew turned Singapore from a third world country to the metropolis it is today. I am very grateful towards him and will always remember his contributions and resilience." - Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment